I have been a board-certified family physician since 1985, with an active primary care practice including hospital, nursing home and office-based care. I am now offering consultations outside of the primary care setting to meet a growing demand for various complementary and integrative approaches for both common and difficult problems and for preserving and enhancing health of the body and mind.
• complete review of your medical and personal history
• comprehensive recommendations for treatment and prevention of chronic illness
• various mind-body approaches
• in-home consultations, when desired or needed
• pharmaceutical-free options when possible
• deep listening, free of time constraints
My services are intended to supplement your primary care, and as such are consultations and counseling in nature.
I cannot accept health insurance but intend our work together to be affordable. I offer discounts based on ability to pay.
I have found working with even the most difficult problems to be mutually rewarding when patients are motivated to learn new skills, and to change habits of lifestyle and thinking. I bring to our relationship a deep commitment to understanding you, the nature of your dis-ease and achieving whatever healing is possible.
If you have a health concern of the body or mind that is not being adequately addressed in the primary care or specialty setting, please contact me by email or phone. I look forward to working with you!
Combining eastern and western approaches
Mindfulness-based and other mind-body approaches for:
• depression and other mood disorders
• undesired eating patterns
• substance abuse, including tobacco
Challenges associated with aging
Research of difficult or unusual conditions
Please explore my web site.
Please check out my blog.
Serving Dutchess and Columbia Counties, NY and Litchfield County, CT
phone: 845-206-9466 email: email@example.com